- myQueens works best in Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Apple Mac users need to use FireFox 3.0 or higher.
- Google Chrome is NOT supported.
- Click the link in the top right corner of this window
- A login window will appear as shown below.
For user name, type "qcs\your RexMail username" then type your RexMail password.
Example, if your RexMail login is email@example.com, your login would be qcs\john.doe
For Faculty & Staff
For user name, you may type your full email address or qcs\your username
Example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org then you may type it in to the User name field or type qcs\doej
If your login fails 5 times, your account will be locked out. You will need to wait 40 minutes for your account to unlock.
If you still cannot login or do not have your account information, please contact the IT Helpdesk at 704-337-2323.s
If you receive a blank error page, please try the following:
- Open Internet Explorer
- On the top menu, click Tools à Internet Options
- Then click Security tab at the top of the new window (titled: Internet Options)
- Click on Local Intranet
- Click Custom Level at the bottom
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the 2nd new window (titled: Security Settings – Local Intranet Zone)
- Under Logon, select Prompt for user name and password
- Press OK on the 2nd window
- Click on Trusted Sites
- Click on Sites
- Make sure that myqueens.queens.edu or portal.queens.edu is not there. If if is, select it and Remove
- Press OK on the 1st window
- Close Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and try logging in again.